It's funny how time and distance change you, the roads you take don't always lead you home.
Things I learned today:
1. Although shorts are disrespectful to Indian society, running in leggings is death warmed up (literally).
2. Drink water even if you spend all day inside.
3. The Hindi vowels I spent all weekend learning are literally never used in words. Ever.
4. Yoga mats double as decorative rugs.
5. I cannot draw an elephant. Yes, I have tried over 100 times.
6. If you try hard enough, you can pick henna dye off your skin.
7. Although the smog outside is ridiculous, it is better than the nonexistent air in the gym. Run outside, not on a treadmill.
8. Drink water.
9. Bring an ID card if you want to play badminton.
10. It is better to steal silverware from the mess, than buy it. Thank you Tagore for my new set of cups and spoons.
I say this all as I lay on my marble floor trying to cool down after my afternoon “exercise” also known as death. Until tomorrow.